Tuesday 3 September 2013

HushhhModels The Kings Cross Sting

HushhhModels The Kings Cross Sting

The Kings Cross Sting was on a mission, to release the Heiress from the Hidden Tomb just like the Memorial Tomb as written within the Bible.  Im not over religious I just believe.  However the threats to murder me kept coming.  The way to protect myself was to write what was happening around me.

Within the emails to the police I would change the characters create the ghosts that I was interlinking and follow the drug runners.  I was working on exposing the system for the cost of not just one life Juanita Nielsen however to save my own life.  

I was working on the systems and how the drug network evolved through the streets of Sydney today.  The meeting places, the times, the way

No comments:

Post a Comment